Disclaimer: This is not a confirmation of appointment or patient-surgeon relationship. Using this mode of communication, you assume all risks by including confidential information. We will follow up with you within 1 to 2 business days. This form is not intended for life-threatening health conditions. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or visit the nearest emergency room.
At W Cosmetic Surgery®, we do our best to make every aspect of the surgical process as comfortable and hassle-free as possible. That’s why we provide a virtual option for patients interested in a cosmetic procedure with Dr. Wulc, M.D., F.A.C.S., but are unable to visit in person at his Philadelphia, PA office for the initial consultation. This allows you to meet with the surgeon from the comfort of your home or office.
Virtual consultations are on the rise nationally and increasingly common in our practice. There are a number of reasons for this, including:
- Convenience – Between work, kids, and day to day responsibilities, life is busy. A virtual consultation allows you to see the doctor with minimal interruption to your day.
- Comfort – For many of our patients, staying at home for their consultation allows them to relax and enjoy the process.
- Connect No Matter Where You Are – The ability to meet with Dr. Wulc through virtual conferencing for the initial consultation makes the surgery more feasible for our patients who travel from different parts of the state and country.
How to Schedule a Virtual Consultation
Simply follow these steps to schedule a virtual consultation with Dr. Wulc.
- Call (610) 828-8880 and set up a virtual appointment with our friendly office staff.
- Confirm the date and time of your scheduled appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Virtual Consultations
Where will the virtual consultation take place?
Virtual consultations with Dr. Wulc will take place in the virtual conferencing platform of your choice: Skype, WhatsApp, FaceTime, or Google Hangouts. Please be advised that these platforms are not HIPAA compliant. Patients will need to provide consent prior to their virtual consultation appointment.
What procedures do you do virtual consultations for?
We perform virtual consultations for all procedures listed on our website, including but not limited to, blepharoplasty, facelift surgery, fillers, facial surgery complications, brow lift surgery, midface surgery, and minimally invasive facelifts.
Is there a virtual consultation fee?
Yes, the cost of a virtual consultation with Dr. Wulc is $150.
How should I choose the right plastic surgeon?
Choosing a plastic surgeon for any type of cosmetic procedure is an extremely important part of the process. It is important to choose a reputable, board-certified plastic surgeon. Check online reviews and before and after pictures to make sure that the surgeon you select is capable of achieving the results you desire.
Dr. Allan Wulc, M.D., F.A.C.S., is quadruple board-certified in cosmetic and plastic surgery, ophthalmology, and oculoplastic surgery. He is a pioneer of new surgical techniques and was named Philadelphia Magazine’s Top Doctors in 2019. To schedule a virtual or in-person consultation in Philadelphia, PA with Dr. Wulc, contact W Cosmetic Surgery® at (610) 828-8880.