We know choosing to undergo a cosmetic procedure can be an exciting and nerve-racking experience. Our team at W Cosmetic Surgery® will be here to guide you through the process, and provide you with important information to ensure you make the best decision for yourself.
Whether you have a reconstructive problem that requires the attention of a specialist, or want to freshen up your look for a special event, you have come to the right place. We’re passionate about developing strong relationships with each of our patients and strive to provide exceptional results.
Downloadable Forms for New Patients
Post Op Care Videos
Ongoing Aesthetic Trials
Patients who volunteer to be in our studies receive a full, detailed, informed consent from both the doctor as well as the nurse research coordinator. If you would like to know whether you meet the criteria in order to participate in a clinical trial, please contact us.
Current / Upcoming Trials
- The use of hyaluronic acid fillers to obtain a facial lift
- The use of a new device for obtaining a minimally invasive face lift
- The longevity of mid face lift (Currently submitted for IRB approval)
- The role of gravity in 3 dimensional aging
- The role of subcutaneous radio frequency in the treatment of festoons (Not approved at this time)