These have been unprecedented times and we hope that you and your family have remained safe and healthy through them. Because of government mandates regarding the number of cases of virus in our county, it appears that we now may be able to resume —gradually– some of our prepandemic habits and routines.
This email is to inform you of the careful, cautious, and safe reopening of W Cosmetic Surgery, May 18.
We are calling patients that we had to reschedule due to the mandated closure of all nonemergent medical practices, and accepting phone calls to schedule consultations, treatments, and aesthetic services.
While the world may have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your care, comfort and safety.
We have developed an office protocol recommended by the CDC, but honed more specifically to the needs of our patients by the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeons, and the American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine. We have also looked to the experience of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, because they are some months ahead of us in this pandemic and they have been able to share their experience with safe office opening.
The process will be quite different and you will definitely see changes on your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Prescreening days before your appointment time
- Prescreening on arrival
- A virtual waiting room to minimize in-office time and maximize social distancing
- Staggered appointment times
- A streamlined check-in and check-out process
- Physical distancing measures for our staff and patients
- Personal protective equipment (PPEs) for all our staff and a 3 ply mask for you if you need one
- Compulsive room cleaning and disinfection before and after each patient appointment
- HEPA Air cleaning Systems with UV-C light technology
- Hand sanitizer available for our staff and you at multiple points in the office.
Please note that because of these measures, less appointment times may be available. We will be working extra hours to accommodate our backlog. Patients whose appointments were canceled will be given priority. If you have an appointment in the coming weeks, we will call you to confirm that you will be coming in and to reassure you of our processes. Please feel free to call us at 610-828-8880 with questions or to set up your appointment.
We truly look forward to seeing you back as soon as possible!
The Staff at WCosmetic Surgery